Grand Prairie, Texas – August 22, 2009 – Feedback from Point-of-Rental™ Systems’ first regional training seminar in Newark, NJ was so positive that the company is making the presentation available in eleven more cities throughout the nation over the next six months.
The rental software training seminars are focused on how to effectively utilize Point-of-Rental™ Systems in the rental business, including the newest features introduced in the latest software updates. Topics covered include operations, inventory management, customer management, database management, accounting, and marketing. Attendees also have the opportunity to mingle with other Point-of-Rental users over a catered lunch and learn how others are using their systems.
The seminar registration fee, including the catered lunch, is priced at $195 for the first person and $150 for each additional company representative. Registration is limited to 30 or 40 attendees depending on the location. Visit point-of-rental.com to register online or call Melanie at 1-800-944-7368. Cities and dates of regional training are:
- Dallas, TX on September 30, 2009
- Seattle, WA on October 13, 2009
- Minneapolis, MN on October 15, 2009
- Pittsburgh, PA on October 20, 2009
- Chicago, IL on October 22, 2009
- Philadelphia, PA on November 3, 2009
- Hartford, CT on November 5, 2009
- Atlanta, GA on November 17, 2009
- San Antonio, TX on December 9, 2009
- Dallas, TX on January 13, 2010
- Oakland, CA on February 16-17, 2010
- Irvine, CA on February 23-24, 2010