If you’re in the rental business, it’s likely you’ve asked yourself how you can build a more efficient fleet on multiple occasions. The success of your rental business is reliant on the ability to see and manage all the moving parts of your operation while creating a seamless experience for your customers — and that’s not an easy task. However, by streamlining your operation with tools such as real-time GPS tracking, equipment location, driver behavior, vehicle status reports, dispatch, scheduled routes, and accurate billing, you can empower your team to do just that.
A GPS tracking system is the foundation to running an efficient fleet and improving your business. At TSO Mobile, we know that having GPS vehicle tracking combined with a powerful fleet management solution, enables your company to:
- Track vehicles and equipment in real-time while monitoring activity related to assets and drivers.
- Get real-time updates on vehicle arrivals and departures.
- Minimize and control unnecessary expenses and worked hours.
- Monitor driver behavior with accurate reports and alerts on speeding, harsh acceleration/braking, fuel consumption, idling and other driving events.
- Dispatch and manage work orders more efficiently. Assign them to drivers/vehicles; view, edit, manage, and change the status whenever needed, and send work orders to in-cabin devices or view work orders on the map.
- Improve communication with drivers.
- Control unauthorized equipment use and movement of your heavy machinery.
Point of Rental and TSO Mobile have partnered to provide your business with the tools it needs to succeed with an easy-to-use, integrated system.
As a leader in GPS tracking and fleet management, TSO Mobile’s integration with Point of Rental Software is helping rental businesses experience multiple benefits from increasing productivity and reducing operational costs.
Experience business-boosting benefits such as:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Increased security
- Improved driver communication
- Reduced mileage and fuel consumption
- Protection with video verification
- Meeting promised deadlines
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
With TSO Mobile, it’s simple to empower your rental business with easy-to-use tools that save you time and money and take your business to the next level.
Find out more about how TSO Mobile can help you manage your rental fleet by attending a live webinar on Nov. 4 from 4-5 p.m. CT as part of Point of Rental’s International Conference.