The following blog is from TSO Mobile, a gold sponsor of Point of Rental’s 2022 International Conference. Learn more about them at their website or by attending this year’s conference.
The success of your rental business is reliant on the ability to see and manage all the moving parts of your operation while creating a seamless experience for your customers. This is no easy task. Streamlining your operation with tools such as real-time tracking, equipment location, driver behavior, vehicle status reports, dispatch, scheduled routes, and accurate billing empower your team to do just that. For this reason, Point of Rental and TSO Mobile partnered to provide your business with the tools it needs to succeed, with an easy-to-use, integrated system.
TSO Mobile’s integration with Point of Rental Software is helping rental businesses experience many benefits from increasing productivity and reducing operational costs. This integration has been in place for years and is continually improving with frequent updates.
A GPS tracking system is the foundation for running an efficient fleet and improving your business, but that’s just the start. TSO Mobile’s GPS vehicle tracking, combined with its powerful fleet management solution, enables your company to:
- Track vehicles and equipment in real-time while monitoring activity related to assets and drivers.
- Get real-time updates on vehicle arrivals and departures.
- Minimize and control unnecessary expenses and worked hours.
- Monitor driver behavior with accurate reports and alerts on speeding, harsh acceleration/braking, fuel consumption, idling and other driving events.
- Dispatch and manage work orders more efficiently. Easily assign them to drivers/vehicles; view, edit, manage, and change the status whenever needed, and send work orders to in-cabin devices or view work orders on the map.
- Improve communication with drivers using our TSO InCabin Solution.
- Control unauthorized equipment use and movement of your heavy machinery.
The benefits are endless and tailored to the rental industry!
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce Operational Costs
- Increase Security
- Improve Driver Communication
- Reduce Mileage and Fuel Consumption
- Protect with Video Verification
- Meet Promised Deadlines
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
Empower your rental business with easy-to-use tools that save you time and money. TSO Mobile’s integration with Point of Rental Software makes the implementation of our solution a seamless way to take your business to the next level!
Join us at Point of Rental’s 2022 International Conference or click here to learn more about how TSO Mobile can help manage and monitor your rental fleet.